Chiropractic Care in Wyckoff to Alleviate Back Pain, Neck Pain & More
Chiropractic Care in Wyckoff: In recent years, more and more people have been searching for natural ways to achieve overall health and manage their pain or injury. Dr. Jerold Kaminsky of Wyckoff Family Chiropractic: Neck and Back Pain Relief does just that! Our Wyckoff chiropractor provides patients with a non-surgical alternative to healing pain and injury. He values the health and well-being of his patients and emphasizes their long term recovery. He takes a whole person approach by not only managing each patient’s symptoms but by addressing the underlying causes of their pain and injury. Dr. Kaminsky utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and treatment therapies to provide appropriate chiropractic care to each and every patient.
Common Conditions Managed at Wyckoff Family Chiropractic: Neck and Back Pain Relief
Dr. Kaminsky sees patients with a wide variety of chronic pain and injury. He specializes in chiropractic adjustments that assist with back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, shoulder pain, joint pain, headaches, sports injuries and more. Additional conditions managed by Dr. Kaminsky include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upper, lower and mid back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee and leg pain
- Arm and hand pain such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Foot pain
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated discs, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease
- Joint pain
- Wrist, ankle and foot problems and Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Whiplash and other auto injuries
The goal at our chiropractic center is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so we can not only provide quick and effective relief but prevent any re-occurrence in the future.
There are Many Benefits to Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic care at Wyckoff Family Chiropractic: Neck and Back Pain Relief helps restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state prior to lifestyle, injury or other circumstances misaligning it. Dr. Kaminsky utilizes various chiropractic techniques in order to remove pressure from spinal nerves caused by vertebrae misalignment. This misalignment is restored through adjustments to the spinal bones. The following are some of the major reasons why chiropractic care has become a service that is sought out by so many people across the world.
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints.
- Adjustments normalize joint motion and optimize other normal body functions and performance.
- Chiropractic helps improve coordination and balance within the body.
- Muscle tension, pressure on the body and everyday stress are relieved through adjustments.
- Regular chiropractic care helps to build flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Chiropractic care reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury.