Spinal Decompression in Wyckoff Alleviates Neck & Back Pain
Spinal Decompression Therapy in Wyckoff: Spinal Decompression works by gently and rhythmically stretching the spine, relieving pressure from the discs, joints and soft tissues. It targets the source of the pain caused by disc bulges, herniation or degeneration . The procedure is automated and very comfortable. In fact, patients often fall asleep while on the table, because they are so relaxed!
What Conditions Can Spinal Decompression Improve?
For patients with chronic neck and back pain, spinal decompression is an effective therapy with a very high success rate. According to a study in the American Journal of Pain Management, the decompression method provided good to excellent results for 86% of patients with herniated or ruptured discs and 75% of patients with facet arthrosis, the kind of arthritis that leads to stenosis. We believe Spinal Decompression Therapy to be an advanced, safe and effective alternative to spinal surgery available today!
- Bulging Discs
- Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pinched Spinal Nerves
- Compression Fractures
- Spinal Arthritis
Gentle Yet Very Effective
Our goal at Wyckoff Family Chiropractic: Neck and Back Pain Relief is to help patients regain their health and restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state. Dr. Kaminsky utilizes appropriate technologies and techniques in order to remove pressure from spinal nerves caused by vertebrae misalignment. This misalignment is restored through adjustments to the spinal bones.
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints.
- Adjustments normalize joint motion and optimize other normal body functions and performance.
- Chiropractic helps improve coordination and balance within the body.
- Muscle tension, pressure on the body and everyday stress are relieved through adjustments.
- Regular chiropractic care helps to build flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Chiropractic care reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury.